Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
|Office:||BASIS International School Bangkok|
BASIS International School Bangkok
Who we are?
BASIS Curriculum Schools are the gold-standard American Pre-K to 12th grade educational networks. There are 31 BASIS Curriculum Schools across the United States and China, including private schools in Silicon Valley, New York City, Northern Virginia and Shenzhen. BASIS Curriculum Schools are ranked amongst the top ten schools in the United States by US News, and our schools outperform the schools in Shanghai and in Singapore, the world?s top-performing regions on OECD PISA (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development Program for International Student Assessment).
BASIS International School Bangkok will open in September 2019. This will be the only school in Bangkok to offer the BASIS Curriculum, our unique academic program that runs from PK-3 to 12th grade and has a proven record of giving students access to the Ivy League and the top 25 universities and colleges in the United States of America. The mission of BASIS International School Bangkok is to raise the standards of Thai education to the highest international levels, and prepare our students to be participants, not spectators, in the 21st century world of commerce and innovation.
BASIS International School Bangkok is building a team of highly-talented, passionate and hardworking professionals to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us in opening the best school in Thailand!
You can expect to?
BASIS International School Bangkok is seeking an Admissions Assistant to provide support services to the admissions team that will open the school. The Admissions Assistant is primarily responsible for aiding the Director of Admissions in the management of all admissions related activities and systems. Are you someone who is energized by meeting new people and building relationships, who is passionate about education? Do you have the drive and hunger to put your skills to good use in the education space?
In this role, you are responsible for putting into play your customer service, organizational, and administrative skills to meet the admissions needs of the school. You will assist the admissions team as they guide and follow-up with prospective families throughout the application process.
Reports to: Director of Admissions
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support the admissions process, which includes reviewing applicants? necessary deliverables (transcripts, teacher recommendation letters and scheduled meetings including family meetings, playdates and entrance exams).
- Assist in the follow up on those who have registered for and attended Information Sessions, School Tours or other Admissions events.
- Set up and tear down of admissions events. Ensuring all materials are prepared for events, including required forms and admissions folders.
- Processing the billing of supplies (Marketing, Supplies, Events, etc.).
- Follow up with vendors regarding the collection of information, billing, proposals, etc.
- Track project schedules.
- Complete delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Management of supplies to ensure availability when needed.
- Open, handle, and disperse mail.
- Handle all inquiries within own capacity.
- Route calls as needed.
- Schedule Appointments/Meetings.
- Work well with confidential material, and assures discreet handling of all business and communication.
- Maintain electronic and paper files.
To join our team you must..
- Education: Required Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of administrative
- Fluency in both English and Thai
- Act, communicate, and possess a professional demeanor
- Passion for results, strong work ethic, and a winning attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and social media and possess basic computer skills
Job Reference #: 744624