|Department:||Design and Marketing|
|Office:||BASIS International School Bangkok|
This position will be employed by BASIS International School Bangkok, a Thailand based employer.
BASIS International School Bangkok is seeking a qualified and innovative candidate for a new Communications Coordinator position! This role will be responsible for elevating the BASIS International School Bangkok online presence through several different avenues, including social media, paid online advertising, and content writing. By monitoring and tracking analytics, you will apply these results to improve visibility and increase traffic to BASIS International School Bangkok's website and social media accounts. Additionally, you will help produce and manage original, high-quality, up-to-date content for all BASIS International School Bangkok managed social media accounts.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and excited to set and achieve measurable goals. The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and the ability to multitask are a must. Through your research and analytical skills, coupled with your knowledge of popular culture and current trends, you will help to ensure both cost effective user acquisition and the development of engaging content. As BASIS International School Bangkok seeks to raise the bar in international education, you will also be constantly looking for ways to improve the digital presence of BASIS International School Bangkok and raise the bar in digital marketing.
- Manage marketing campaigns by using online marketing as a main tool, including website, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Blogger, LINE (to plan online media, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads, SEO)
- Plan and implement online media strategy. Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy and plan; define how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic to BASIS International School Bangkok sites and act as a complement to all digital activity.
- Set measurable targets by focusing on cost per click, downloads, or user acquisition
- Screen and prepare content for communication as well as being a copywriter
- Manage, create, and publish original, high quality content
- Coordinate activities with support team and outside vendors; attend meetings, events, and training in order to get stories to promote and plan with offline team
- Research and implement knowledge about digital and social marketing
- Ensure up-to-date content as the owner of BASIS International School Bangkok managed social media accounts
- Monitor and track statistics; gather results from all marketing media
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on efforts and ROI using CRM reporting and/or Google Analytics
- Male/Female, age 23-27 years
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in online business, social media, SEO, SEM, content marketing
- Enthusiastic, diligent, able to work to achieve targets
- Understanding of online advertising systems (website, app, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Blogger)
- Follow online marketing trends, understand popular culture, and apply this knowledge to marketing
- Set measurable goals and act accordingly; able to work under pressure
- Excellent skills in both Thai and English; good command of spoken and written English
- Highly responsible and results oriented; able to multi-task and manage different projects at the same time
- Research and analytical skills. Able to study and compare within industries.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Wordpress a plus
- Experience with CRM tools (ConstantContact, MailChimp, Hubspot, etc)
Job Reference #: 840711