Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
This person must be fluent in English and a Thai citizen.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
- Assist Thai Executive Director with the process of obtaining required documents and permits for expat employees. This includes obtaining visas and work permits, conducting criminal records checks and any other matters involving Human Resources and Immigration.
- Work with the Director of Academic Programs to communicate with new employees regarding visa and passport processing.
- Coordinate all benefits for Ex-Pat personnel and manage the translation of all HR in-processing paperwork.
- Keep the Head of School up to date on any changes in the laws regarding Thai visas.
- Work with the Finance Controller to develop a budget for expenses related to the process of obtaining employee visas and work permits.
- Work with the Head of School to manage employee Performance Review and maintain those records.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Job Reference #: 1199787