The mission of our international schools, like all BASIS Curriculum Schools, is to empower students to achieve at globally competitive levels with a transformative K-12 academic program, except with one difference—the schools will be opened outside of the United States. Anyone who has come for a visit, tour, or interacted with our team in any capacity knows how much we love our teachers and how, structurally, our administration is set up to serve their needs and support them as professionals. Their passion and subject matter expertise is the secret ingredient to our student happiness and why BASIS Curriculum Schools have the reputation of excellence that we have. Our teachers are the best kind of role model — they manage their classrooms by earning and offering respect, by showing not telling, and by embodying the continual pursuit of improvement and learning for learning’s sake. They remind us every day what an art & science it is to teach.
Showing 1-5 of 5 jobs
- Boarding DirectorBASIS International School Park Lane Harbour--
- Future Teaching Opportunities with BASIS International Park Lane HarbourBASIS International School Park Lane Harbour--
- Future Teaching Opportunities with BASIS International HangzhouBASIS International School Hangzhou----
- Elementary English Language Arts TeacherBASIS International School Hangzhou----
- Elementary Math and Science TeacherBASIS International School Hangzhou----